Terms & Conditions
The Dermatography Clinic Standard Terms.
- A non-refundable booking fee of £25.00 is required at the time of booking to secure consultations.
- In order to confirm treatment appointments a deposit is required at the time of booking. Until the deposit has been paid we reserve the right to offer appointments to other clients.
- The balance is payable on the day of treatment.
- Clients should provide at least 24 hours notice if they wish to cancel or reschedule their appointment. If clients do not give the correct notice then the deposit will be non transferable to another date and time nor will it be refundable.
- Should a client arrive more than 15min late without notice they would lose their appointment and the deposit would be non refundable. Should a client fail to show up for their appointment without notice in this case the deposit will also be non refundable. In the case that a client is repeatedly late (over 15min late) or a regular no-show (more than 3 times) we reserve the right to refuse to treat you.
- If you are off work with a contagious virus please kindly do not come in for treatment until you are well.
- Due to extreme variations in application standards, we do not follow up over micropigmentation from other providers.
- Children and pets should not be present during any treatments.
We are confident that our treatments will exceed expectations however if you are dissatisfied or have any complaint please contact us and we will do all that we can to resolve any issue.
Our contact details
Name: Renée Cleovoulou
Address: The Dermatography Clinic, 5 Puma Court, Spitalfields, London E1 6QG.
Phone Number: 07961180949